1. The free use of the public spaces in the Maloja Clubhouse to organise your own meetings with friends or events;
2. Taking advantage of a free upgrade in a room or apartment in the Maloja Palace complex;
3. In addition to the last advantage, the free use of a non refurbished room, if available, for all members
who are staying in a Standard Suite (or a superior one) for longer than 2 nights in the Maloja Palace;
4. The opportunity to make use of an apartment in the Maloja Palace for only 99 CHF for "day rest purposes" between the time of 8:00 and 17:00;
5. Free access to the car park;
6. Complimentary access to the bar and restaurant area of the South Kensington Club in London (www.southkensingtonclub.com)
and at the Clubhouse Brera in Milan (www.clubhousebrera.com); rules and regulations with regards to the above clubs
is available at the reception of the Maloja Club;
7. The opportunity for all members to store boots and skis in a deposit at the Maloja Palace complex;
8. Free use of the sauna, steam room, relaxation room and small gym in the Maloja Palace complex during the winter months;
9. For those members taking a non refurbished bedroom for the whole season at the Maloja Palace, the right to upgrade in one of the newly restored bedrooms or suites (junior or standard) at the Maloja Palace for the price of CHF 80 per upgrade, to cover cleaning and laundry service, when this is available but the reception of the Maloja Palace reserves the right to ask the member for the room back if this was to be needed by the Hotel, by 18:00 on any day, at very short notice which could be as little as within 2 hrs;
10. 10% discount for stays in all Bespoke Hotels (www.bespokehotels.com), Red Carnation Hotels (www.redcarnationhotels.com) all Sina Hotels (www.sinahotels.com) and discounts or free upgrades on stays in all destinations listed on our site malojaclub.com;
11. The opportunity to purchase the daily SKI PASS at reception at a discounted price;
12. The opportunity to charge electric cars and bicycles for free.
100 CHF per week, 200 CHF per month or 400 CHF per year.