Deadline for submissions: July 12, 2020
Nature is our most precious resource and to celebrate its beauty, the Maloja Palace Suites-CO2 Neutral has decided to launch its first Open Call for Photographers.
The International Call for Photographers "Engadin Summer Nature" is open to all nature-lover photographers (professional or not).
Our aim is to celebrate through photography the extraordinary beauty of the Engadin and of the natural environment surrounding the Maloja Palace during Summer.
This is why we offer to selected photographers a 3-day residence at the Maloja Palace to let them discover Nature in the Engadin and take photos.
During the residence, each selected photographer will produce at least 20 photographs that will be shared with Maloja Palace.
Each photographer will retain the ownership and the rights of the photos, guaranteeing Maloja Palace the possibility of use them in its communication by crediting the photographers.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Submission is for free.
2. The Call is open to international photographers (professional or not) with no age/sex/nationality limitations. The participants must be at least 18 years old.
3. Deadline for submissions is July 12, 2020.
4. Materials to submit: a selection of photos (from 10 to 20) already taken by the photographers, focused on Nature.
The submitted photos do not necessarily have to be related to mountains, but they must highlight a photographic research linked to nature.
The central theme must be the natural landscape, declined in all its possible interpretations (not macro photography, not black and white).
Photos can be submitted via link to the photographers' websites, Instagram profiles or sent through Wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the submissions will be reviewed by Maloja Palace Team. A response will be sent only in case of selection.
5. Maloja Palace Team can select from one (1) to three (3) photographers or decide not to assign any residence.
"Residence" means a single room at the Maloja Palace for each selected photographer for three (3) nights, breakfast included (possible stay during the last weeks of July).
Travel expenses to and from the Maloja Palace, as well as meals (a part from breakfast) and any other costs, are at selected photographers' expenses.
6. The copyrights and property of the submitted materials always remain with the respective applicant.
7. The photos produced during the residence will be shared with Maloja Palace within a week of the end of the residence.
SHARE WITH US YOUR LOVE FOR NATURE!